How To Play Solitaire
How to play Klondike Solitaire.
First. There are 4 different types of piles.
- The Stock: The pile of facedown cards in the upper left corner.
- The Waste: The face-up pile next to the Stock in the upper left corner.
- The Foundations: The four piles in the upper right corner.
- The Tableau: The seven piles that make up the main table.
Your goal is to move all cards to their foundations. In order to do that, you need to move all cards one over another by follwing these simple rules:
- Moving cards on the tableau - black cards go over red ones and vice versa. You can drag cards from the waste to the allowed positions on the tableau or the foundations. Moreover, smaller cards go over bigger ones. For example, you can put a "Red Queen" over a "Black King" and a "Red 9" over a "Black 10".
- The cards on the foundations should follow the same suit and be ordered starting from the Ace - e.g. A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K
- You can double-click on an Ace or another following card of the same suit and order to move them to the foundations.
- If any of the tableau piles are empty you can move a king there.
- You can click on the stock to open a new card that you can use then.
Some other notes: You can move cards from the foundations back to the tableau if necessary; Once the stock is empty and the wast full - the waste is flipped to a new stock.
And remember, even if it might sound a bit difficult at first, it is a very simple game. Just give it a try and you will see it yourself.